About Me

My photo
shoes, fashion, and a lot of black eyeliner.

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

tentacles

Photobucket

I've been in the midst of midterms and haven't gotten a chance to update in awhile - but I feel that I can take a break at the moment and making an entry would be a perfect way to spend my little break :)

So .. last week was restaurant week in Chicago meaning that a gazillion restaurants were offering set menus for a lower price. Unfortunately, I only got to go to one (again, because of my midterms). Here I am in front of Capital Grille. My hair looks like octopus tentacles coming out of a fur ball .. but in a strange way, I kind of like it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love these babies. Don't let the height scare you - they are one of the most comfortable shoes I own!
Shorts, Shirt, Vest: Zara; Fox Scarf: Ebay; Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany Platform

Mmm I went a little crazy on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. Here's one of my prized winnings:


Photobucket
80's Vintage Love Moschino Dress
It's about 3 sizes too big on me, but I will make it work no matter what. I am absolutely in love with it.

Well, that's all I have time for today. Hope everyone has a great week!

11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. that blue is AMAZING. such a rich beautiful color. i'm obsessed. those shoes are to die for too!

    <3
    http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur is fantastic. Great blog :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love your shoes. And I love the bag. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a fierce style. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! wow! killer shoes. and what lovely fur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, eBay is the bane of my wallet's existence. It is SO easy to blow away money there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fur collar. JS Shoes. Moschino dress. AWESOME.
    x

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com