About Me

My photo
shoes, fashion, and a lot of black eyeliner.

Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Photobucket


It's Monday .. cold and dreary outside. Monday wouldn't be Monday without bad weather though, right? On a brighter note, I had a great weekend. Below are some pics from my Valentine's Day evening. No expert photography .. just some quick self snapshots before heading out for dinner with my boyfriend :) I kept it pretty simple for the night:


Photobucket Photobucket

Fur Coat: BCBG ; LBD: Akira Chicago; Tights: Forever 21; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Xenon

Photobucket

I absolutely love these shoes. The picture doesn't do justice. Chunky wedges are my favorite, and these chunky wedges lift me up a good 5 inches. They're super comfortable on my feet, but I have to walk really slow .. still worth it!

13 comments:

  1. I love your coat, its very beautiful!!


    visit my fashion based photography blog if you get the chance to :)

    thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are great, I like the unique heel shape. JC makes the best footwear! How high are they, anyway?

    Regarding your inquiry about the bebe/Kardashians hoodie dress, I haven't seen it in stores yet, but grabbed the photo from the website. Your best bet might be to keep checking the website or call Bebe stores in your area. I have found them to be really helpful..Once I called corporate and they helped me track down (and shipped to me) a limited studded gladiator dress that I had seen in a lookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to be a little out-of-point, but i like your camera!

    love-decoded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible!!! Love the shoes - they are divine, worked perfectly with that coat!!!

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a luxurious fur coat! You look amazing! I love your wedges too! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK, you have the best shoes. I'm in love with this one too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gold camera, and your coat looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i see. your just another one of those rich girls that have nothing better to do than spend all of daddy's money on designer shoes. your not even creative, just because you wear the latest designer shoes you saw on someone else's blog doesn't mean you have style. so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha hey .. actually i've seen my dad once in the past 10 years .. neither of my parents have any money, but i do something called work? .. :)
    and i've never seen anyone xenons yet, but if you like them i got them from solestruck.com .. i'm sure jeffrey campbell didn't mean that only one person can own a pair. hope you have a better day~

    ReplyDelete
  10. i had a great day thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i almost got these on ebay for way too much. the heel shape is different. i've been into ridiculous platforms lately being hella short and all. you're rocking them!♥

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com