About Me

My photo
shoes, fashion, and a lot of black eyeliner.

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

mon pull + bangs

Photobucket

I haven't been able to update in so long I feel. After a dreadful 2 weeks of midterms, I was finally starting my spring break and managed to get the flu .. again. After crawling around home in my pajamas during my week off, I decided I needed to get out at least ONCE during my break. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my bangs, jammed on some heavy duty black eyeliner, put on my new Sonia Rykiel pour H&M sweater and was ready to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos taken by my dear best friend Jennifer Cho :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I looked for this bag in this color at every single department store I could think of with no luck .. finally was able to track one down at a Bloomingdale's in Country Side, California.

Fur/leather coat: Jessica Wilde; Sweater and Scarf: H&M; Jean Skirt: Akira Chicago; Calf Highs and Nail Polish: American Apparel; Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Bag: Marc Jacobs

12 comments:

  1. really cute outfit! I love the fur and your amazing heels. You have gorgeous hair. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the jumper I'm after! And those shoes are amazing. Need them.

    Have been trying and trying to find out who those sunnies are by but can't get any info. They look kind of Miu Miu / Prada. Will keep searching!

    LOVE your blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVING the bangs. They look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we DO have similar taste! so of course I think you look super cute & I love your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love you hair and your eyes girl. gorgeous. this entire outfit rocks. i love your style :) the close up photo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought about buying that sweater, but heard it's hand wash only and then in the store i realized it's too short for me, kinda cropped. but i still love it and it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. steal from rumi much?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow anon, you are seriously hating on every single post. You must be one fat ugly bitch to post up these comments and not be able to reveal your identity. Your cowardice is second to your lack of class.

    - Justin

    He who praises you for what you lack wishes to take from you what you have.
    -Don Juan Manuel (1282 - 1349)


    www.nolabelsplease.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually, i am not a fat bitch. i don't hate, i state the truth and the obvious. and i post as anon cause i'm to lazy to make an account. happy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. the gold camera is neat! love the platforms, i want!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha oh dear .. for someone that doesn't like my blog, you sure go through each post thoroughly and come back often! it's ok, as long as i'm entertaining you in some way .. just please stop swearing!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com