About Me

My photo
shoes, fashion, and a lot of black eyeliner.

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Complete Randomness~

Photobucket
Photobucket

*SIGH* (the happy kind) I've been eyeing these for the longest time but could never afford to spend so much on a pair of shoes. I somehow miraculously found a website from the UK called theoutnet.com last week. They were discounted at 144 pounds which is around $215? Couldn't believe it! o_O More pictures to come later ...

I got a surprise in my mailbox today .. my long awaited pet tarantula.


Photobucket

I ordered him almost 2 months ago from Ebay hoping to wear it on the sleeve of my fur coat, but it came so late. Weather in Chicago has been warming up, so I have to find another suitable place for him~

So I was hoping to receive some feedback from you guys with this post. I've been watching all the make-up tutorials on YouTube for asians and tried a new look. I've been having mixed feelings about this look ... does it look like it's too much?

Photobucket
I was actually on the phone when taking this pic and not just posing with it :P

Shoes: Marc Jacobs; Brooch: Ebay; Bow Tie: AA

8 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh you are gorgeous and I ♥ your style!! Can you be my stylist?? hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought u were my cousin and found my blog, b/c her initials are SK too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the makeup suits you just fine. Your eyes really pop (in the good way) and it in no way looks like too much.
    PS-you are a girl after my own heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those Shoes are so nice, and i love your style and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shoes! and you are too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shoes and what a steal!! You eyes look amazing in the picture! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. please take that bow tie off. it makes your neck dissapear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just found your blog thru some comments and i really like it♥ i just started one too in december. i looooove these shoes! the hearts on them are so cute, and the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com