About Me

My photo
shoes, fashion, and a lot of black eyeliner.

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi Again~

I'd like to start off by thanking those first ones to comment and follow me. Thank you! It really means a lot to me. Was it like that for you guys too? When you first opened your own blog?

I feel like I haven't updated in awhile, but I've been really sick .. go figure~ I live in Chicago- It's freezing here! I'm sure the fact that my classes are starting to whoop my ass and the fact that I've been so busy that all I've ingested in the past two weeks are ramen, salami, and Americanos added onto my mess too .. gross I know. I've been feeling like poop these days~ So what does a girl do when she feels down? Shop! But of course I was too sick to try to shop in this weather .. so I ordered shoes online. :) Two pairs :) I've received only one pair so far, but so far so good.

1

Top: Dolce and Gabbana
Bottom: BCBG

Okay, so I have to stop here to tell you guys the story that lies behind this outfit. That DG top .. It was around $700 retail, but I got it for $100 in Las Vegas!!! There are a chain of outlets called the Premium Outlets. We have one in a Chicago suburb, but it does NOT have a Dolce and Gabbana store. I went to the Premium Outlet in Las Vegas and was shocked to see that DG even has an outlet! I had won $500 that day from 2 slot machines, and I felt even luckier after finding this jacket. It was truly an amazing day.
On another occasion, I was shopping with my friend who had asked me to go into Lord and Taylor with her. [I have never shopped at that department store in my life prior to this occasion]. I noticed that they had a huge BCBG section, so I decided to look around. Another lucky day. I got those pants for $28!!! It was originally around $140 I believe, but they were on clearance for $28. Sometimes I hate living in Chicago, but I feel that if I didn't live in Chicago, I wouldn't be able to find such bargains on hot pieces. [You see, Chicagoans tend to avoid anything a little out of the ordinary. I guess people here weren't fans of the exaggerated pockets. Yay for me!] Haha, sorry for the rambling, but I had to let that out. I get super excited when I find great deals :)



2
h
Jacket and pant slouch pockets close-up



Photobucket
The Ticks close-up. Anyone that are considering buying them - they are a little tight at the ankles, but the soles feel ultra comfortable.

As I said before, my second pair of shoes haven't arrived yet .. but they are Campbells also hehe. Can you guess which ones they might be?


5 comments:

  1. aww i hope you feel better, i know what you mean by it being freezing.. i live in chicago too! i am glad to see another fashion blogger here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The pockets look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these shoes too!!! i'm a big fan of wedges!!

    love,
    Patty Ann
    AlphaBetaChic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Premium Outlets are the bomb...I think 90% of my Theory wardrobe is from their outlets. Great deal on the jacket ... and fierce shoes! I give you props for walking in those!

    Is that your apt in Chicago? Can't see too much in the pic, but the huge windows and city view looks gorgeous. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com